I have three CD's available: Here Come the Drums, Drumjazz, and Percussion Jams. (Audio samples and ordering are below.)
- Compositions in a variety of styles and tempos.
- Ideal for use as musical accompaniment for Jazz, Modern, Tap... or ??!
- The cuts are all drums and rhythm; no lyrics or tunes.
- Selections are composed/improvised and maintain a consistent energy and meter throughout.
- "....The "Here Come the Drums," "Drumjazz," and "Percussion Jams for Dance" offer great variety and energy for our classes. Keep Recording...PLEASE! Our students enjoy it - actually prefer it to the top "pop" music. I appreciate that there isn't a forced/imposed emotional component. Thank you!!"
- "I like your work very much, have used it in many classes, and at many convention classes. I have turned my colleagues on to it, as well. Two are tappers - works so well for tap."
- "I think your music is fantastic for dance classes. I even use them for Ballet for something different for the kids."
- "I used the "Here Comes the Drum" CD for across the floor steps, as a sub in a some summer ballet classes. Students LOVED it. They said, "Is this CD made for ballet class?". I said, "Uh, no, not really. But it's for dancing... any kind and fun dancing." Love, the music... make more CD's."